Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wal-Mart....really?!

Last night I was surfing through Wal-Mart.com and I was astonished. I had no idea that Wal-Mart carries class rings!! I knew that it sells jewelry, but I would have never imagined that it sells class rings. When I graduated from high school, I bought a ring that I was able to design myself. I was content with the outcome, but looking back, it was a bit pricy.











(sorry the pictures are a bit dark. new camera, still learning how to maneuver it )

I found these customizable rings on the Wal-Mart site.

Ring 1, $149-214

Available in Silver Plus, 10kt and 14kt yellow or whitw gold


Ring 2, $125-300
Available in Valadium, Silver plus, 10 kt and 14 kt yellow or white gold.

Ring 3, $50
Available in Sterling Silver


Ring 4, $49

No comments: